About This Advertiser
1710 S.Amphlett Blvd.
~~~~* Caregiver / CNA / Caregivers / CNAs / Home Health Aide / Home Care *~~~~
Please see link for our online application here:
Synergy HomeCare is looking for caregivers. Interviews set up quickly! All types of caregivers are needed, but if you are male, or willing to live-in, or are bilingual, or are willing to work on Sundays, please mention this when you apply.
Synergy HomeCare, a proud member of the AARP National Employment Team, is looking for individuals of all ages who have the skills to join our team of caring and compassionate caregivers. The San Mateo office services people of all ages, providing only the best companionship, homemaking and personal care services in the communities of Millbrae, Burlingame, Hillsborough, San Mateo, Foster City, Belmont, and San Carlos.
Caregivers are responsible for companionship (conversation, planning activities, medication reminders, maintaining a safe environment, hospital sitting, etc.), homemaker activities (light housekeeping, grocery shopping, running errands, meal preparation, etc.), and personal care (bathing, grooming, lifting, etc.). We need people like you who are available, dependable, and have a warm heart to share with others. In return, we offer flexible schedules, competitive wages, ongoing training and an opportunity for you to make an incredible difference in someone’s life.
Our caregivers must:
1. Have direct experience in Home Care
2. Be PASSIONATE about caring for people
3. Pass a national criminal background check
4. Test negative for TB
5. Be CPR and First Aid certified or be willing to get certified
6. Have reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance.
If you fulfill these qualifications and want to be part of the Synergy HomeCare team please complete the online application here and we will contact you shortly:
Please be sure to click the Submit application at the bottom once your information is entered.
• A team environment that cares about you!
• Benefits (Retirement, Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Full and Part‐Time Positions
• Flexible Schedules
• Competitive Wages
• Comprehensive training and support
• Positions throughout the Peninsula
• Opportunity for you to make an incredible difference in someone's life
<<< 1 >>>